By Ray Yao
This e-book is an invaluable booklet for novices. you could research whole basic wisdom of C++ quick and simply. the simple definitions, the obvious and straightforward examples, the flowery motives and the neat and gorgeous format function this useful and educative publication. you'll be inspired by means of the hot targeted composing kind. analyzing this ebook is a smart leisure! you could grasp all crucial C++ ability in quickly.
Table of Contents
Hour 1 commence C++
Hour 2 Statements
Hour three Use Array
Hour four String
Hour five classification & Object
Hour 6 Pointer & Reference
Hour 7 dossier Operation
Hour eight C++ Study
Appendix be aware of extra C++
Appendix C++ a hundred assessments & Answers
Source Code for Download
By Eric White, Chris Garrett
Even if you're utilizing home windows types to construct rich-client enterprise functions or the ASP.NET framework to construct robust net purposes or internet prone, using well-designed pictures will tremendously increase their usability, influence, and visible attraction. This e-book offers a complete consultant to using GDI+ in .NET purposes and goals to supply builders with all of the details they should construct potent customized controls.
The commencing component to the publication investigates the .NET Framework periods that enforce GDI+. It covers the entire sessions, equipment and strategies had to create, control, and demonstrate certain photos in a kind, a web page being despatched to a printer or a picture.
On this starting place, the second one part describes how you can layout and construct powerful customized controls to be used in a enterprise setting. themes lined contain development composite controls, enforcing keyboard navigation, and adorning design-time aid.
The ultimate component of the booklet explores using GDI+ and ASP.NET to construct customized controls which can offer reusable, GUI parts for internet tasks and to bring custom-made images over the Internet.
By Chris Geier
K2 blackpearl and the K2 platform is a big, strong, "game-changing" program platform equipped on Microsoft applied sciences. realizing it from best to backside will be a very good job for a unmarried individual, that is why we've got collected greater than a dozen authors to provide you with the knowledge to effectively rework your organization right into a process-oriented, effective company that could develop with the K2 platform.
Since this can be the 1st booklet on K2 blackpearl, you'll find a vast variety of issues during this publication, from the industry during which K2 blackpearl is aimed to the structure of the platform, from easy methods to procedure strategy layout to constructing your personal customized person manager.
The first a part of the ebook is intended for everybody and gives an knowing of K2 blackpearl and the place it suits on the market. it really is incorporated to supply a framework for puzzling over numerous features of process-driven purposes, together with how they fluctuate from enterprise strategy administration suggestions; choosing approaches on your corporation to automate, the several items that make up a strategy; measuring the good fortune of your efforts; and eventually moving your company's tradition towards technique potency. This part could be the purely part you want to learn while you're sponsoring a technique development attempt on your corporation. while you're liable for top the hassle, ensure that you do learn Chapters three and 4.
The different components are supposed to offer info on tips to successfully install and use K2 blackpearl and contain a vast variety of themes. learn what you're so much attracted to, but additionally ensure that you do learn bankruptcy eight, as a way to offer you a good beginning to begin designing approaches with K2 blackpearl. bankruptcy 14 can also be prompt for everybody since it presents an summary of the to be had K2 Designers and the way you could percentage initiatives between them.
If you're a developer, you'll be tempted to turn during the publication searching for code, and you'll find a few, yet we additionally suggest examining a lot of the remainder of the e-book to profit how the API and the K2 platform extensions healthy in the total process-driven software surroundings. Pay specific recognition to bankruptcy 22 and the Appendix, which could prevent hours of coding or offer you a no-code method to anything that you could be have suggestion could take hundreds of thousands of strains of code to accomplish.
If you're an directors, specialize in components II and IV, but additionally seriously look into the opposite chapters to realize an figuring out of ways your clients should be utilizing K2.
K2 blackpearl is the most topic of this booklet, even supposing we commit a complete bankruptcy, bankruptcy 23, to the add-on product K2 hook up with offer you an figuring out of ways to carry SAP facts into your approaches. We additionally speak a section approximately K2 blackpoint, really within the SharePoint chapters. when you consider that K2 blackpoint is equipped at the K2 blackpearl origin, a number of the related strategies observe to that product in addition, yet we don't indicate the variations among K2 blackpearl and K2 blackpoint. For that info browse to www.k2.com.
We suggest that you just process this booklet in components and maybe learn or reference each one half in a different way. while you are engaged on a staff, every one member of the workforce may perhaps locate one half extra fascinating to them than the opposite sections; that's anticipated and is how we designed the book.
- Part I, “Introduction to K2 blackpearl and Process-Driven Applications”: the 1st 4 chapters speak about what K2 blackpearl is, how the functions you could layout may well or won't healthy the enterprise method administration (BPM) version, easy methods to cross approximately choosing and designing strategies, and final the right way to degree effects and shift the tradition of your organization to a extra process-oriented business.
- Part II, “Architecture and set up strategies for K2 blackpearl”: Chapters five and six gets you all started. fitting the K2 blackpearl parts is an important step ahead of you can begin designing strategies, so in those chapters you'll achieve an knowing of the entire items of the platform, the structure, and the helping know-how, in addition to principles on the way to plan out your improvement, QA/staging, and creation environments.
- Part III, “K2 blackpearl technique making plans and layout Essentials”: Chapters 7 via 14 provide you with a ton of data approximately tips to layout, construct, expand, and customarily paintings with the most items of the platform. From a step by step instructional on development your first strategy to tips to proportion tactics around the diverse K2 Designers, you are going to research all of what you must particularly get ramped up. Pay specific consciousness to Chapters eight and eleven, which conceal the elemental belongings you want to know approximately approach making plans and a few of the strategies of technique layout with K2 blackpearl after which supply an in-depth view of the on hand types applied sciences for you to use for person interplay along with your methods. while you're really attracted to SharePoint, ensure that you do learn Chapters 12 and 13.
- Part IV, “Administration of K2 blackpearl”: Chapters 15 via 20 supply an administrator's view into the platform. such things as catastrophe restoration, logging, protection, and utilizing the K2 Workspace for notifications, reviews, assigning approach permissions, and recuperating from mistakes are all key points of the platform that you simply or an individual on your corporation should comprehend. This part supplies every thing you want to be aware of and doubtless extra, together with how one can construct your individual person supervisor to plug into the K2 platform.
- Part V, “Advanced K2 blackpearl techniques and Platform Extensions”: The final half comprises Chapters 21 via 23, and those chapters are there to around out the dialogue of the platform. you will find information regarding utilizing the development Bus to floor outdoor occasions to the K2 server and a dialogue of tailoring the platform and your methods for your specific wishes by way of going past the default settings of the parts that you simply realized approximately in bankruptcy eight. eventually you will find out about the K2 attach platform extension, which permits information from SAP (and ultimately any process for which a WCF LOB adapter is published) for use inside of your processes.
There are a few items of this ebook that you should sit and browse while not having a working laptop or computer or entry to K2 blackpearl in any respect, yet a lot of this publication calls for you to have entry to K2 blackpearl and the helping purposes in addition. every time we speak about designing approaches, we accomplish that within the context of the K2 dressmaker for visible Studio. to put in this part you'll want visible Studio 2005. help for visible Studio 2008 could be to be had by the point this e-book is released, so search for that on www.k2.com.
For the server items of the platform, you'll want a home windows Server 2003 surroundings (virtual or differently) and the extra elements required through the K2 server.
This new version of Pro C# 5.0 and the .NET 4.5 Platform has been thoroughly revised and rewritten to mirror the most recent adjustments to the C# language specification and new advances within the .NET Framework. you can find new chapters masking all of the very important new gains that make .NET 4.5 the main complete unencumber but, including:
- .NET APIs for home windows eight kind UI apps
- New asynchronous task-based version for async operations
- How HTML5 help is being wrapped into C# internet purposes
- New programming interfaces for HTTP functions, together with enhanced IPv6 aid
- Expanded WPF, WCF and WF libraries giving C# extra strength than ever ahead of
This comes on most sensible of award successful insurance of middle C# good points, either outdated and new, that experience made the former variations of this ebook so well known (you'll locate every little thing from generics to pLINQ lined here).
The undertaking of this article is to supply you with a rock-solid starting place within the C# programming language and the middle elements of the .NET platform (assemblies, remoting, home windows kinds, internet varieties, ADO.NET, XML net companies, etc.). when you digest the data awarded in those 25 chapters, you’ll be in an ideal place to use this data on your particular programming assignments, and you’ll be good built to discover the .NET universe by yourself phrases.
Over 50 hands-on recipes that can assist you get grips with Xamarin Studio and C# programming to boost market-ready Android applications
About This Book
- Create Android purposes with C# and Xamarin
- Reuse your Android software to enhance iOS and home windows telephone applications
- Leverage the easy-to-succeed recipes to take advantage of the newest Android releases and improve new applications
Who This booklet Is For
If you might have already built an Android purposes with Java and also you now intend to take advantage of C# and Xamarin Studio's functions, or when you've got by no means taken the dive into mobiles, then this ebook is for you. it'd be useful to have a few C# adventure so that you persist with the recipes during this ebook, even though wisdom of Android isn't required.
What you are going to Learn
- Build a GUI on your Android applications
- Explore Android actions and comprehend configuration changes
- Manage multiscreens, icons, and multimedia on your applications
- Start and bind Android providers and create notifications
- Create appealing functions utilizing the digicam and animations
- Effectively couple your phone's with applications
- Integrate ads and choose the correct commercial companies on your applications
Multiplatform functions have taken the advance global via hurricane. This has revolutionized the choice of definitely the right instruments for the effective improvement and deployment of functions. Xamarin studio is rising because the most well liked selection between .NET/C# builders. It allows them to layout cross-platform purposes utilizing their favourite language and IDE. Xamarin studio is supported by way of the Mac OS and home windows structures, and you may boost your personal functions for iOS, home windows, or Android with its help.
This publication takes you thru the entire phases of software improvement, correct from getting begun with Xamarin and constructing a GUI to placing up your program at the shop. The recipes may also help you in buying adequate wisdom to head approximately developing applications.
Starting with introducing Xamarin studio, its underlying applied sciences, and the Android atmosphere, the publication is going directly to conceal the graphical features of making Android functions. relocating on, you are going to research extra approximately facts administration with Android companies. this is often through thoughts on tips to engage with the Android OS and the phone's undefined, earlier than ultimately concluding with cellular ads and Google Play. by way of the top of this e-book, you may have came across all of the specialties concerning constructing Android program with Xamarin Studio.
Style and approach
This publication is geared up round hands-on and sensible recipes that concentrate on the improvement of Android functions utilizing C# and Xamarin. each one recipe is straightforward to stick with that can assist you development successfully throughout the book.
By Roy Osherove
The paintings of Unit checking out, moment Edition courses you step-by-step from writing your first easy checks to constructing strong try units which are maintainable, readable, and reliable. you will grasp the foundational rules and speedy circulation to high-value matters like mocks, stubs, and isolation, together with frameworks reminiscent of Moq, FakeItEasy, and Typemock Isolator. you are going to discover attempt styles and association, operating with legacy code, or even "untestable" code. alongside the way in which, you are going to know about integration trying out and methods and instruments for trying out databases and different applied sciences.
About this Book
You understand you need to be unit checking out, so why will not be you doing it? if you are new to unit trying out, should you locate unit checking out tedious, or in case you are simply now not getting adequate payoff for the trouble you place into it, preserve analyzing.
The paintings of Unit checking out, moment Edition courses you step-by-step from writing your first basic unit checks to construction entire try units which are maintainable, readable, and reliable. you are going to circulation fast to extra complex topics like mocks and stubs, whereas studying to take advantage of isolation (mocking) frameworks like Moq, FakeItEasy, and Typemock Isolator. you will discover try out styles and association, refactor code functions, and how you can attempt "untestable" code. alongside the way in which, you are going to find out about integration trying out and methods for checking out with databases.
The examples within the ebook use C#, yet will profit an individual utilizing a statically typed language similar to Java or C++.
Purchase of the print publication encompasses a unfastened e-book in PDF, Kindle, and ePub codecs from Manning courses.
- Create readable, maintainable, reliable tests
- Fakes, stubs, mock gadgets, and isolation (mocking) frameworks
- Simple dependency injection techniques
- Refactoring legacy code
About the Author
Roy Osherove has been coding for over 15 years, and he consults and trains groups around the world at the mild artwork of unit checking out and test-driven improvement. His web publication is at ArtOfUnitTesting.com.
Table of Contents
- The fundamentals of unit testing
- A first unit test
- Using stubs to damage dependencies
- Interaction trying out utilizing mock objects
- Isolation (mocking) frameworks
- Digging deeper into isolation frameworks
- Test hierarchies and organization
- The pillars of excellent unit tests
- Integrating unit checking out into the organization
- Working with legacy code
- Design and testability
PART 1 GETTING STARTED
PART 2 center TECHNIQUES
PART three THE try CODE
PART four layout AND PROCESS
By Jack Purdum
Examine all of the fundamentals of C# 3.0 from Beginning C# 3.0: An creation to item orientated Programming, a e-book that offers introductory details in an intuitive layout. when you've got no past programming adventure yet desire a thorough, easy-to-understand creation to C# and item orientated Programming, this booklet is a perfect advisor. utilizing the tutorials and hands-on coding examples, you could observe attempted and real methods of the alternate, comprehend layout ideas, hire debugging aids, and layout and write C# courses which are practical and that include secure programming practices.
By Lori Lalonde
Pro XAML with C#: program improvement Strategies is your consultant to real-world improvement practices on Microsoft’s XAML-based systems, with examples in WPF, home windows 8.1, and home windows mobilephone 8.1. how to appropriately plan and architect an software on a number of of those systems for a strong, scalable solution.
In half I, authors Buddy James and Lori Lalonde introduce you to XAML and demonstrate confirmed recommendations for constructing profitable line-of-business functions. You’ll additionally learn about a number of the conflicting wishes and pursuits that you just may well come across as an company XAML developer.
Part II starts off to put the basis that can assist you correctly architect your program, giving you a deeper knowing of domain-driven layout and the Model-View-ViewModel layout development. additionally, you will find out about right exception dealing with and logging options, and the way to hide your code with unit exams to minimize insects and validate your design.
Part III explores implementation and deployment info for every of Microsoft’s XAML UIs, besides recommendation on deploying and protecting your software throughout diversified units utilizing model regulate repositori
es and non-stop integration.
Pro XAML with C#: software improvement Strategies is for intermediate to skilled builders trying to enhance their expert perform. Readers must have event operating with C# and at the very least one XAML-based know-how (WPF, Silverlight, home windows shop, or home windows Phone).
By Adam Freeman
LINQ is the a part of the .NET Framework that gives a usual method of querying information from diverse information resources. It has quick develop into the following must-have ability for .NET builders. Pro LINQ: Language built-in question in C# 2010 is all approximately code. actually, this ebook begins with code and ends with code. so much books convey the easiest examples of the way to exploit a mode, yet they so not often convey the right way to use the extra advanced prototypes. This ebook is diverse. Demonstrating the overpowering majority of LINQ operators and prototypes, it's a veritable treasury of LINQ examples.
Rather than vague the correct LINQ rules in code examples via targeting an indication software you don't have any curiosity in writing, this e-book cuts correct to the chase of every LINQ operator, procedure, or category. even though, the place complexity is important to really reveal a subject, the examples are correct there within the thick of it. for instance, code samples demonstrating easy methods to deal with concurrency conflicts really create concurrency conflicts so that you can step throughout the code and notice them unfold.
Face it, such a lot technical books, whereas informative, are boring. LINQ don't need to be uninteresting. Written with a feeling of humor, this publication will try to entertain you in your trip throughout the wonderland of LINQ and C# 2010.
By Jonathan Peppers
Develop production-ready purposes for iOS and Android utilizing Xamarin
About This Book
- Write local iOS and Android purposes with Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android respectively
- Learn suggestions that let you proportion code among iOS and Android
- Design person interfaces that may be shared throughout Android, iOS, and home windows cellphone utilizing Xamarin.Forms
Who This ebook Is For
If you're a developer with event in C# and are only moving into cellular improvement, this can be the ebook for you. in case you have adventure with machine purposes or the internet, this booklet offers you a head commence on cross-platform development.
What you'll Learn
- Learn Apple's MVC layout pattern
- Understand the Android task lifecycle
- Share C# code throughout structures and phone local Objective-C or Java libraries from C#
- Get to grips with unit checking out for cellular applications
- Implement an internet provider with Azure cellular Services
- Deploy and debug your software on cellular devices
- Submit your app to the Apple App shop and Google Play
Developing a cellular software for only one platform is turning into a specific thing of the earlier. businesses anticipate their apps to be supported on either iOS and Android, whereas leveraging the easiest local beneficial properties on either. Xamarin's instruments aid ease this challenge by means of giving builders a unmarried toolset to focus on either platforms.
This booklet is a step by step consultant to construction real-world functions for iOS and Android. The e-book walks you thru development a talk software, whole with a backend internet carrier and local good points corresponding to GPS situation, digital camera, and push notifications. also, you are going to the right way to use exterior libraries with Xamarin and Xamarin.Forms to create shared consumer interfaces and make app-store-ready functions. This moment version has been up to date with new screenshots and unique steps to supply you with a holistic review of the hot positive factors included in Xamarin three. by means of the tip of the booklet, you might have won services to construct at the ideas discovered and successfully advance a market-ready cross-platform application.