Von B. Werbeck und I. Spirgi-Gantert völlig neu bearbeitet und inhaltlich wie formal rundum modernisiert:
- besser lesbar und leichter zugänglich
- mit farbigen Lernhilfen und Zeichnungen
- praxisbezogen durch zahlreiche Beispiele
- Neu: Grundlagen der Gangschulung und Ausblicke auf Behandlungstechniken und Übungen
Als Standardwerk in der Physiotherapie leitet es Therapeuten in der Ausbildung an,
o normale und von der Norm abweichende Bewegung und Haltung präzise zu beobachten,
o dem Patienten in der Behandlung richtiges Bewegungsverhalten zu vermitteln und
o seine aktive Wahrnehmung dafür zu schulen.
By Jason Holt
Here is a definitive consultant to flexibility that revises the conceptual framework of the sphere. From the conceptual foundations of study to the sensible purposes of stretching options in a few domain names, this publication presents a clean point of view on flexibility.
Ideal for orthopaedic surgeons who want a useful source overlaying the pinnacle systems within the box, Campbell’s center Orthopaedic Procedures makes use of a succinct structure that focuses completely at the surgical ideas severe in supporting in attaining optimum sufferer results. that includes step-by-step procedures used on the Campbell health facility, this new source deals sensible, concise options for each sufferer scenario.
- Trusted techniques
- Easily locate information within the second of desire with a pragmatic, transportable, simply obtainable quantity that includes the main proper systems used on the Campbell Clinic.
- Covers strategies from all physique areas provided in a concise atlas-style format that comes with a professional seek advice e-book with photograph enhancements.
- Procedural steps lead with art and are by way of bulleted information in order that ideas should be quick reviewed.
- Expert seek advice book model incorporated with purchase. This better e-book event allows you to go looking all the textual content, figures, references, and movies from the e-book on various devices.
stick to the layout defined in Campbell’s Operative Orthopaedics, 12th variation, accompanied through targeted illustrations, intraoperative photos, and extra on-line video clips.
This e-book, comprising the academic path Lectures added on the seventeenth ESSKA Congress in Barcelona in 2016, presents a great replace on present clinical and scientific wisdom within the box of Orthopaedics and activities Traumatology. numerous attention-grabbing and arguable subject matters with regards to the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, and foot are addressed, all of that are very correct to the day-by-day perform of orthopaedic surgeons. The assurance contains a variety of open questions, akin to: How may still problems be dealt with in the course of rotator cuff surgical procedure? What blunders could happen in the course of anterior cruciate ligament surgical procedure? How a lot cognizance needs to be paid to meniscal root tears? Do we now comprehend the pathology of osteoarthritis sufficiently good and will we consistently determine the main profitable therapy for our sufferers? the entire contributions are written by way of recognized specialists from the world over. The shows will let the reader to achieve a greater figuring out of pathologies and will let extra individualized remedy of sufferers. The e-book can be of curiosity to clinicians and researchers alike.