By W. M. A. Niessen, R. A. Correa C.
Provides entire insurance of the translation of LC–MS–MS mass spectra of 1300 medications and pesticides
- Provides a normal dialogue at the fragmentation of even-electron ions (protonated and deprotonated molecules) in either positive-ion and negative-ion modes
- This is the reference ebook for the translation of MS–MS mass spectra of small natural molecules
- Covers comparable healing sessions of compounds corresponding to medicines for cardiovascular ailments, psychotropic compounds, medications of abuse and clothier medicinal drugs, antimicrobials, between many others
- Covers basic fragmentation rule in addition to particular fragmentation pathways for plenty of chemical useful groups
- Gives an creation to MS expertise, mass spectral terminology, details contained in mass spectra, and to the id concepts used for various different types of unknowns
Read or Download Interpretation of MS-MS Mass Spectra of Drugs and Pesticides (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry) PDF
Similar Analytic books
A vintage within the quarter of natural synthesis, options and strategies in natural Synthesis offers a discussion board for investigators to debate their method of the technological know-how and paintings of natural synthesis. instead of an easy presentation of knowledge or a secondhand research, we're given tales that vividly reveal the ability of the human recreation often called natural synthesis and the creativity and tenacity of its practitioners.
Kurti and Czako have produced an crucial device for experts and non-specialists in natural chemistry. This cutting edge reference paintings contains 250 natural reactions and their strategic use within the synthesis of complicated common and unnatural items. Reactions are completely mentioned in a handy, two-page layout--using complete colour.
This book/disk instruction manual offers introductory information regarding the main generic instrumental suggestions and strategies utilized in analytical chemistry and is helping the reader be sure which strategy is superb for his or her wishes. This book/disk instruction manual includes an advent and 7 sections, every one addressing an immense region of chemical research (separation concepts, optical spectroscopic techniques-qualitative, optical spectroscopic techniques-quantitative, mass spectrometry, electrochemical innovations, microscopic and floor strategies, polymer and macromolecular strategies) and a floppy disk containing approach choice software program.
Extra info for Interpretation of MS-MS Mass Spectra of Drugs and Pesticides (Wiley Series on Mass Spectrometry)