The so much authoritative histology textual content on hand -- now in full-color
A Doody's center identify crucial buy for 2011!
For greater than 3 many years, Junqueira's easy Histology has been unequalled in its skill to provide an explanation for the functionality of mobile and tissue constitution within the human physique. up to date to mirror the newest examine within the box, and more suitable with greater than 1,000 illustrations, such a lot in full-color, the twelfth version is the main finished and sleek method of knowing scientific histology to be had anywhere.
- NEW full-color micrographs that contain an entire atlas of tissue sections spotlight the real gains of each tissue and organ within the human physique.
- New full-color, easy-to-understand drawings offer simply the appropriate point of element essential to make clear the textual content and make studying more uncomplicated
- A useful introductory bankruptcy on laboratory methods used for the learn of tissues, together with crucial forms of microscopy
- A logical organization that includes chapters targeting the cytoplasmic and nuclear compartment of the telephone, the 4 easy tissues that shape the organs, and every organ method
- Expanded legends that accompany each one determine emphasize small print and cast off the necessity to bounce from picture to textual content
- Medical applications clarify the scientific relevance of every subject
- Complete coverage of each tissue of the physique
- CD-ROM with all of the photographs from the text
Visit www.LangeTextbooks.com to entry important assets and learn aids!
Read Online or Download Junqueira's Basic Histology: Text and Atlas, 12th Edition PDF
Similar Basic Sciences books
A full-color, case-based overview of the necessities of pathophysiology--covering all significant organs and platforms The aim of this depended on textual content is to introduce you to medical medication by means of reviewing the pathophysiologic foundation of one hundred twenty illnesses (and linked signs) ordinarily encountered in scientific perform.
Sodium reabsorbing epithelia play an incredible position in whole-body sodium homeostasis. a few examples of sodium regulating tissues comprise kidney, colon, lung, and sweat ducts. Sodium shipping throughout those membranes is a two-step technique: access via an amiloride-sensitive sodium channel and go out through the ouabain-sensitive sodium/potassium ATPase.
A vintage nephrology reference for over 25years, Seldin & Giebisch’s The Kidney, is the stated authority on renal body structure and pathophysiology. during this fifth variation, such new and robust disciplines as genetics and telephone biology were deployed to deepen and widen extra the explanatory framework.
The historical past of high-altitude body structure and drugs is one of these wealthy and colourful subject that it's fantastic nobody has undertaken a entire account earlier than. From the early balloonists to numerous high-altitude expeditions, culminating within the nice feat of mountain climbing Mount Everest with out supplementary oxygen, the elemental organic problem of hypoxia has underpinned the human adventure at excessive altitude.
Extra info for Junqueira's Basic Histology: Text and Atlas, 12th Edition